Litecoin (LTC) – CryptoNewsZ Cryptocurrency & Blockchain News Updates
- Litecoin aims for $76: Can LTC resistance trigger a rally?by Aarav Ghosh on December 30, 2022 at 1:44 pm
Litecoin was created from Bitcoin in 2011 when developers believed Bitcoin was becoming centrally controlled by making the mining process complex. Litecoin came up with a solution where anybody can mine LTC with regular computers. The mining process of Litecoin has a complex algorithm that does not allow enterprise miners to gain the upper hand. The post Litecoin aims for $76: Can LTC resistance trigger a rally? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin jumped 60% in November; Why this sudden pump?by Richard Lee on December 1, 2022 at 10:57 am
Litecoin is very easy and simple to understand. However, some compare it to the forks of Bitcoin, which might be technically true. LTC was created as an alternative to BTC with a lesser token value and a different hash rate. Apart from these two fundamental differences, both are essentially the same thing. While BTC is The post Litecoin jumped 60% in November; Why this sudden pump? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin (LTC) breaks out of its resistance zone decisively!by Sara Gillard on November 23, 2022 at 11:43 am
Litecoin reaches the 13th spot in terms of market capitalization, emerging as a knight in shining armor against the majority of the downtrend movement of tokens. LTC’s jump to success spikes its market cap to $5.64 billion, adding a billion in the last 24 hours. The outlook and possibilities offered by Litecoin in current crypto The post Litecoin (LTC) breaks out of its resistance zone decisively! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin (LTC) Suppresses the Up-Trend Line and May Hit $41!by Ronald Cribbs on September 30, 2022 at 6:54 am
Litecoin moves between the parallel price range of $64 and $41 with a market value of $53. The LTC’s candlesticks formed on the short-term timeframe chart during the past few days show the price of Litecoin closes below the up-trend line. Though the crypto got tested various times at the trend line but failed to The post Litecoin (LTC) Suppresses the Up-Trend Line and May Hit $41! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin (LTC) Is in Consolidation: No Sign of Bullishness!by Ronald Cribbs on August 24, 2022 at 10:24 am
Litecoin and Bitcoin are both global payment systems where users send and receive funds locally and internationally. Litecoin is suitable for small transactions that can take 2.5 minutes to arrive on the other end, which means it is quicker than a bank transfer, especially for global payments. The best part is that the Litecoin network The post Litecoin (LTC) Is in Consolidation: No Sign of Bullishness! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin (LTC) Might Hit $50 Support Despite Recent Spike!by Richard Lee on July 21, 2022 at 2:03 pm
The main purpose of Litecoin is to become a global payment system with more scalability and faster transaction speed. It helps to make borderless payments without any central authority such as a bank and offers faster transactions at lower costs. All these benefits make Litecoin one of the popular platforms for small transactions, whereas Bitcoin The post Litecoin (LTC) Might Hit $50 Support Despite Recent Spike! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Sustains $41 Support; Is It the Right Time to Buy LTC?by Ronald Cribbs on July 1, 2022 at 10:43 am
Litecoin has been a bearish token for the past few weeks, as there has been a constant formation of bearish candles forming lower lows on the weekly chart. The LTC price has dropped from the highs of $279 to the current market price of $51.35 over the year. The previous week’s candle shows a price The post Litecoin Sustains $41 Support; Is It the Right Time to Buy LTC? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Follows BTC’s Trend; Will LTC Outlook Turn Positive?by Richard Lee on June 14, 2022 at 1:03 pm
With its market capitalization of $3,089,054,113 and a circulating supply of 70,502,656.28 LTC tokens, Litecoin is moving toward a bigger economy. Recent news about the delisting of Litecoin from some prominent South Korean crypto exchanges has delivered a huge blow to the ecosystem of Litecoin. The reason for this delisting is associated with the update The post Litecoin Follows BTC’s Trend; Will LTC Outlook Turn Positive? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin at Significant Low; Should You Buy LTC Now?by Ronald Cribbs on June 7, 2022 at 9:39 am
Litecoin has constantly been falling since November and is currently trailing at its lows with the price of $61.27. The weekly chart shows the constant formation of bearish candles with the price moving at the edges of the weekly chart. However, the LTC token should close above the trendline while forming higher highs for the The post Litecoin at Significant Low; Should You Buy LTC Now? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Starts Recovery; Is It a Right Time to Buy LTC in Dips?by Vivaan Shah on May 18, 2022 at 10:42 am
As famous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum started to grow, they faced issues related to scalability and transactions. In 2011, Charlie Lee developed Litecoin, which aims to solve all these issues. LTC, the upgraded version of the Bitcoin code, allows faster and more secure small transactions. It is mainly used as a testing platform The post Litecoin Starts Recovery; Is It a Right Time to Buy LTC in Dips? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Things you Need to Know About Litecoinby Erica Lee on April 3, 2021 at 8:00 am
Litecoin or LTC is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency developed by a former Google employee Charlie Lee in 2011. It uses blockchain technology to transfer funds between businesses and individuals. Also, the need for any intermediary financial institutions or payment processing services is not required. Like any other leading cryptocurrency, Litecoin has a finite supply, amounting to …
- Litecoin Surges Exceptionally in Intraday; Faces Resistance at $50by Paul Jolin on July 25, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Litecoin at the time of penning down this analysis was trading at $47 after breaching a 6-week resistance at $48.35 just around the press time. LTC holds a steep surge in the price just around the press time from the trading range of $44 and is also hit a fresh Month-to-Date high. Moreover, the coin …
- Litecoin Lacks Steady Momentum and Faces Rejection Above $45by Lili Chuang on July 10, 2020 at 12:32 pm
Litecoin apart from the facing a strict resistance above $85 on YTD chart and at $45 on the monthly chart is luring attention as Cardano’s CEO Charles Hoskinson welcome Charli Lee to work together potentially. Moreover, Litecoin was believed to be dead for the longest time, but in defense, dead coins are not consonant, liquid, …
- Litecoin (LTC) Breaks Three Day Long Bearish Spreeby Erica Lee on May 27, 2020 at 10:26 am
Litecoin, being amongst the top 10 altcoins, has been affected severely from the market bears over these days. The coin lacks momentum for now; LTC needs to sustain its price movement above the recent price dip. The currency is showing very slow progress at the moment while the market too is moving on a sluggish …
- Litecoin (LTC) Draws a Bearish Crossover as it Continues to Dip Below $50by Jason Palmer on May 5, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Litecoin, at the time of penning down this article, was trading below $50 around $46.31 with a lack of support from 200-day daily MA and slight support from 50-day MA. LTC/USD lost the bullish streak two days back and has been continually plummeting below $50 since then. Litecoin has marked a weekly resistance at $50.9 …
- Litecoin (LTC) Crosses $45 After Impressive Intraday Hikeby Paul Jolin on April 29, 2020 at 4:35 am
Litecoin’s value has been uplifted from 44 USD to 45.93 USD over the last 24 hours Investors may find the next value above $46 soon After weeks of hefty price fluctuations, LTC/USD now seems to be leading towards a stable week. It has comfortably crossed a $45 mark with an overnight push of 3.39%. Litecoin …
- Litecoin (LTC) Falls to $40 Mark After a Sudden Bearish Strikeby Paul Jolin on April 21, 2020 at 6:15 am
Litecoin has not been spared from the overall market-wide correction over the last 24 hours. After days of steady upside trading, the LTC price has been slackened off by 4.74%, and it has been dropped to $40 price mark. It might fall even below $39 in the next few hours. Since the beginning of this …
- Litecoin (LTC) Consolidates Around $38 Amidst Bearish Outlookby Edward Nash on April 2, 2020 at 8:41 am
Litecoin has been trading with moderate volatility over the last few weeks. Since the last 7 days, LTC persists the downside momentum. The coin has seen a lot of price fluctuations over the last week, with the price moving in the range between $37.07 – $40.56. If we look at the price movement of LTC/USD …
- Litecoin Exhibits Moderate Volatility Over the Past 24 Hoursby Jason Palmer on February 29, 2020 at 7:11 am
The crypto market is reflecting bearish signs as most of the coins in the market holding a bearish divergence. This is likely be an indication that the coin will face a dearth of intraday momentum but would soon recover. Litecoin is behaving dramatically since the opening hour as it has hovered around $60 in the …
- Litecoin Shows Moderate Week; May Witness Improvement Soonby Lili Chuang on February 28, 2020 at 5:25 am
Litecoin loses 9.30% over the last week From the last two day, the currency has marked upside momentum The next halting point for LTC seems possible at $64.82 Litecoin also couldn’t be spared from the sluggish market conditions. Over the last seven days, it has been pulled down by 9.30%. Its current value stands at …