Litecoin (LTC) – CryptoNewsZ Cryptocurrency & Blockchain News Updates
- Litecoin (LTC) Suppresses the Up-Trend Line and May Hit $41!by Ronald Cribbs on September 30, 2022 at 6:54 am
Litecoin moves between the parallel price range of $64 and $41 with a market value of $53. The LTC’s candlesticks formed on the short-term timeframe chart during the past few days show the price of Litecoin closes below the up-trend line. Though the crypto got tested various times at the trend line but failed to The post Litecoin (LTC) Suppresses the Up-Trend Line and May Hit $41! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Still Stuck in Rut; Can LTC Revive This Correction?by Scott Cook on September 7, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Litecoin has not only failed to create a breakout but also moved further toward the abyss. Litecoin is popular not just for its payments ecosystem but as the second pure cryptocurrency to exist in its original state after BTC. This is a huge revelation that a cryptocurrency can survive the onslaught of development and improvement …
- Litecoin (LTC) Is in Consolidation: No Sign of Bullishness!by Ronald Cribbs on August 24, 2022 at 10:24 am
Litecoin and Bitcoin are both global payment systems where users send and receive funds locally and internationally. Litecoin is suitable for small transactions that can take 2.5 minutes to arrive on the other end, which means it is quicker than a bank transfer, especially for global payments. The best part is that the Litecoin network The post Litecoin (LTC) Is in Consolidation: No Sign of Bullishness! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Reflects Retracement; Will LTC Record a Breakout Soon?by David Cox on August 10, 2022 at 12:48 pm
Litecoin is a faster, more efficient, and lower gas fees costing blockchain that empowers users with seamless peer-to-peer transactions. The only reason LTC has failed to repeat the success of Bitcoin is its four times larger token volume. While the early launch of bitcoin allowed the token value to transform into a storage value, a …
- Litecoin Stucks at the Consolidation Zone; Can LTC Recover?by Scott Cook on July 25, 2022 at 12:55 pm
Litecoin currently ranks at the #20 position amongst the cryptocurrency leaders, with a market capitalization of $4,007,975,537 based on its circulation volume of 70,795,593.78 LTC tokens. Still, 16% of LTC tokens remain out of the circulation market. Litecoin was pronounced a brother to Bitcoin with some definite improvements but remained the only token to continue …
- Litecoin (LTC) Might Hit $50 Support Despite Recent Spike!by Richard Lee on July 21, 2022 at 2:03 pm
The main purpose of Litecoin is to become a global payment system with more scalability and faster transaction speed. It helps to make borderless payments without any central authority such as a bank and offers faster transactions at lower costs. All these benefits make Litecoin one of the popular platforms for small transactions, whereas Bitcoin The post Litecoin (LTC) Might Hit $50 Support Despite Recent Spike! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Sustains $41 Support; Is It the Right Time to Buy LTC?by Ronald Cribbs on July 1, 2022 at 10:43 am
Litecoin has been a bearish token for the past few weeks, as there has been a constant formation of bearish candles forming lower lows on the weekly chart. The LTC price has dropped from the highs of $279 to the current market price of $51.35 over the year. The previous week’s candle shows a price The post Litecoin Sustains $41 Support; Is It the Right Time to Buy LTC? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Up by 7%; Will LTC Cross $100 in 2022?by Trevor Holman on June 20, 2022 at 12:03 pm
The founder Charlie Lee launched a new hashing algorithm in the name of Litecoin, which offers faster transactions than Bitcoin. Moreover, it is more scalable and suitable for P2P crypto transactions. Now merchants no longer have to wait an hour for Bitcoin-based transactions and can choose Litecoin as an alternative. However, it is not a …
- Litecoin Follows BTC’s Trend; Will LTC Outlook Turn Positive?by Richard Lee on June 14, 2022 at 1:03 pm
With its market capitalization of $3,089,054,113 and a circulating supply of 70,502,656.28 LTC tokens, Litecoin is moving toward a bigger economy. Recent news about the delisting of Litecoin from some prominent South Korean crypto exchanges has delivered a huge blow to the ecosystem of Litecoin. The reason for this delisting is associated with the update The post Litecoin Follows BTC’s Trend; Will LTC Outlook Turn Positive? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin at Significant Low; Should You Buy LTC Now?by Ronald Cribbs on June 7, 2022 at 9:39 am
Litecoin has constantly been falling since November and is currently trailing at its lows with the price of $61.27. The weekly chart shows the constant formation of bearish candles with the price moving at the edges of the weekly chart. However, the LTC token should close above the trendline while forming higher highs for the The post Litecoin at Significant Low; Should You Buy LTC Now? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Starts Recovery; Is It a Right Time to Buy LTC in Dips?by Vivaan Shah on May 18, 2022 at 10:42 am
As famous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum started to grow, they faced issues related to scalability and transactions. In 2011, Charlie Lee developed Litecoin, which aims to solve all these issues. LTC, the upgraded version of the Bitcoin code, allows faster and more secure small transactions. It is mainly used as a testing platform The post Litecoin Starts Recovery; Is It a Right Time to Buy LTC in Dips? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Price Prediction: Is It Time to Buy LTC?by Ronald Cribbs on May 18, 2022 at 3:17 am
History of Litecoin Litecoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer transaction network used for fast and quick payments. It can provide easy settlement of transactions with maximum security. It runs on its own Blockchain and is primarily used as a digital currency for transactions. Litecoin was founded in 2011 and released under the MIT/X11 license that makes The post Litecoin Price Prediction: Is It Time to Buy LTC? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Is Litecoin Gambling Legal? Check It!by Matthew Diaz on April 14, 2022 at 7:57 am
Introduction to Gambling Gambling isn’t new in this online or offline gaming era. Gambling has been practised for centuries, and all these years and centuries, methods, strategies, and types of gambling games have changed. Gambling is currently a popular sport among many people all over the world. It is one type of entertainment where you The post Is Litecoin Gambling Legal? Check It! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Eyes for a Strong Rally; LTC May Soon Hit $165by Vivaan Shah on February 9, 2022 at 11:20 am
Litecoin has been moving in a sideways pattern in between the price range of $165 to $105 for the past two months. The coin was at its high of $302 on the last November 10, after which it fell constantly and reached its support zone. The LTC coin has marked an almost 190% slump and The post Litecoin Eyes for a Strong Rally; LTC May Soon Hit $165 appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Why Is Litecoin Sinking? Will LTC Retest $120 Mark?by Trevor Holman on January 19, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Litecoin was among the top five cryptocurrencies a few years ago. After the founder of LTC, Charlie Lee, declared that he sold all his LTC to focus more on the development of blockchain technology, then the price of the coin declined significantly. It is designed on a Bitcoin protocol to enable peer-to-peer exchanges at affordable …
- Litecoin (LTC) Has Been Consolidating From Last 8 Months!by David Cox on December 14, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Experts’ opinion is that Litecoin is undervalued compared to Bitcoin. However, Litecoin tripled its value in the last year. Though it has an ATH of $422, it is undervalued because the potential price could be $1500. Available at a lower price, it is considered an alternative to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Halving is the catalyst of …
- Litecoin (LTC) Is Struggling to Get a Bullish Momentumby Trevor Holman on December 8, 2021 at 1:20 pm
Litecoin is still undervalued than Bitcoin, though it tripled its value this year. It has an ATH of $412, but experts believe its current market value would be $1500. That is why it is in the news as an alternative to Ethereum and Bitcoin. The catalyst of increasing the Litecoin value is halving. Two halvings …
- Litecoin (LTC) Holds Potential to Recover Despite Recent Fallby Scott Cook on November 17, 2021 at 10:44 am
Recently, Litecoin has reached a new milestone with a partnership with VISA. The founder of LTC introduced the ‘Litecoin Card.’ It is useful for instant off-ramp payments, which will convert into Litecoin holdings on the receiver’s end. Litecoin published this news on their Twitter page. They also developed a partnership with a Fintech firm to …
- Litecoin Struggles to Hold on to $200; Profit Booking Continuesby Trevor Holman on October 26, 2021 at 1:14 pm
Litecoin is among the oldest surviving cryptocurrency networks that has remained mostly intact. The price action might include heavy volatility; it seems sustainable. Litecoin has been trending for a long time, and working above the level of $200 seems highly unlikely. By hitting a double century in value, Litecoin has entered the elite group of …
- Litecoin Surpasses Ethereum in Number of Active Addressesby Roxanne Williams on October 13, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Santiment, the on-chain data provider, states that Litecoin has surpassed Ethereum in terms of active wallet addresses. In addition, according to the data provider, Litecoin payment count hit its all-time high at 600k daily users. The number allowed the UTXO crypto to beat the top DeFi and NFT platform. Most LTC forecasts have failed with …